Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To start anew


Hello friends,

here I am as a different me. :)

-my nephew on the right- =]

A quick little update on life as I plan on jumping forward with things as apposed to back:

I graduated from Aveda, I still have to take my written tests, but they are currently in the works.
I am still with my "Mr," I adore him. He's no mr. perfect, and I'm no Ms, but we certainly have been conquerors in this relationship.

I am still making jewelry, and still desire to have my own shop in the next 5 years or so.

-I still havent found the time to update my etsy site.

I am excited, SO SO excited to see where God takes this 23rd year of mine.

I have had so many close friends come and go within the past few years, some friendships I anticipated being short lived, and some came and went in and out of left field. There are few that remain as precious and impart-able. Those few I cherish and do my best to make time for and likewise weasle my way into their precious time frames.

My family has been through the wringer in the past 2 years. My youngest brother (17) is currently in rehab, about to get out in the next week and a half. I will be perfectly honest, I am terrified for when he comes home (elaboration's to come later.)

I have been through some pretty HUGE endeavors with my man's friends in the past month. Having gone through them, I have learned a lot about myself, and a LOT more about other people. weird how that happens. ;)

I have been so inspired this past week to make changes in all aspects. I have A.D.D in every aspect in life lol and if I am not working on 5 projects at one time, well I just wouldn't be me.
My first project under going tackle mode has been my mr's bedroom. Being that my boyfriend's license has currently been revoked, (he's working to get it back- not paying off tickets really get's one into some hot water) and his car conveniently broken, ive been spending most of my free time at his home 30 minuets from my own. I felt the burn to organize and gave him an ultimatum, either we started with his life, or mine... we have been organizing and cleaning since MONDAY...I was anticipating only Monday. YIKES...my renovation will come this next Monday- stay tuned. :)

I also am falling behind on my jewelry inventory, 70% I blame on Mr. not driving, 30% I blame on other things. UGGGHHHH
However, I see a break in the horizon, fall is coming, (my favorite favorite FAVORITE season) and with that comes my inspiration hat. I am excited!

That shall be all for now, I just wanted to ease my way back in.

Ciao~

No comments: